Reciprocity Ring: Unlock the power of networking & helping others
Is there a formula for growing a successful business performance?
How to stay competitive in challenging times and demanding clients?
What knowledge and competencies should be developed?
Can be created an influence model that brings results?
“The Reciprocity Ring is a remarkable experience that changes the way we see helping, problem-solving, & social networks.”
Adam Grant, professor & author of Give & Take
The Reciprocity Ring® is a guided collaboration exercise that generates High Quality Connections, strengthens networks and builds social capital. Participants are trained to make SMART requests and contribute to a “pay it forward” culture.
The exercise, uses the power of a group’s giving capacity to advance or outright bestow the requests from each of its members. It is targeted to help enhance the quality of our whole lives.
The exercise is focused on creating good relationships among peers and clients, based on the helping and reciprocity phenomenon. It helps sales professional to increase their influence and build huge network of satisfied and helpful peers and clients.
The Reciprocity Ring® is a high energy, engaging and interactive corporate workshop. Allow 1.5 hours to complete one round of the Reciprocity Ring® activity and another 2.5 hours for two rounds. A typical session includes introduction, one or two rounds and debrief session.
A group of 24 participants learn the depth of resource available all around them. For larger groups, multiple Reciprocity Rings® are run at the same time with more trainers.
The event will be delivered on the experiential learning model, by the help of our skilled trainer Ioannis Papaconstantinou from Greece.
The training investment for attending the workshop is €350 per team of 4 persons.
For individuals, the price is €100 including all training materials, food and beverages and certificates for attendance.
The event will take place on December 5th from 10.00 until 14.30 in Fondacija Nikola Kljusev (Dom na ARM).
Reach us directly for more details on payment terms and discounts for groups or in house training, executive retreat or team building.
- Builds high performance teams, breaks down silos and creates a culture of collaboration and accountability
- Strengthens social capital and builds strong networks and long term relationships
- A measured increase in positive sentiment and a decrease in negative among users
- More than 30,000 participants across a wide range of sectors from over 15 years of use
- Sense of mutual accomplishment towards greater objectives
- Practicing reciprocity across boundaries and silos
- Business and personal needs are met during the exercise
- Learn new techniques for networking and influence
- Emphasizes the importance of contribution and engagement
- Create mindset of continuous learning and development
- Unleash resources available among the colleagues
“Reciprocity rings can help bring hidden resources to the surface and encourage a culture of @generosity.”
For more details on this amazing course please check the following flyer. RECIPROCITY_RING